Ever wondered if what you're feeding your child is good--and good enough? Do you know if you child is getting adequate nutrients through his/her food? This is a parent-ed class for parents who want to incorporate nutrition as an avenue to help optimize their child's mind, body and spirit. Luriko Ozeki, L.Ac. (and mom) will answer many questions you've probably had about nutrition for your family.
You will discover:
- The importance of nutrient-dense food, and why this frees you from calorie counting.
- The ideal amount and type of protein, sugars, carbs, and veggies to feed your child, based on age.
- How to shop the markets that guarantees optimal, nutrient-dense meals for the whole family.
- Specific dietary needs for your vegan/vegetarian child.
- How to pack a healthy lunch and snacks for your school-age child.
- Strategies to get your child to be less picky and to eat in general.
- Why your child may be picky or have food sensitivities/allergies, and what to do about it.
This class will be held at Milestones Preschool
317 W. 64th Street
Inglewood, CA 90302
Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 3:30 pm
Fee: $25/person at the door, $20/person prepay by 5/27
RSVP: Jeannette at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a contribution to their fundraising efforts, Luriko will donate 100% of funds raised to the school.